Peach Books and Shirts For Sale
THE PEACH GENEALOGIES, Vol. 2
- This is a 520-page hard-bound book fully indexed, published in 2004.
It was written by John Harding Peach, who has six other published books.
- It traces the genealogy of the descendants of John and William Peach
and their beginnings in Kershaw and Lancaster counties of South Carolina.
It identifies by name all their known descendants through eight generations.
It also shows how each are related to one another.
- John and William Peach’s descendants migrated from England to Virginia
before finally settling in Kershaw Co., South Carolina.
Many of their descendants have settled in Tennessee, particularly in
Davidson, Williamson, Maury and Wilson counties.
Other branches of this tree can be found in Alabama, Virginia,
North Carolina, Missouri, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas,
Texas, Colorado and the rest of the United States.
- This is the second volume of this series, the first one showing the
descendants of Joseph Peach of Maryland and identified as The Southern Maryland Branch.
- The prominent surnames in the book include: Baker, Bowers, Burns,
Caruthers, Cooper, Davis, Ensey, Foster, Gaddis, Johnson, Lancaster, Maughan,
Moore, Netherton, Osborn, Owens, Pewitt, Pirtle, Poynor,.Ray, Roberts, Smith,
Trantham, Truesdale, Waddey, West, Williams, Wright and Young.
Retail price is $49.95 + $5 shipping.
To order, send check to:
John H. Peach
221 Geronimo Rd.
Knoxville, TN 37934
These are some past books on Peach / Peachey genealogy available from John Harding Peach <PeachRoot@aol.com>
Contact John Harding Peach <PeachRoot@aol.com> for pricing and availability.
Peach Genealogy Home Page
to Todd and Sharon's Home Page
Send e-mail to: Todd